Hungarian School Sport Federation (HSSF) invites applications for a full-time senior project manager position. We are looking for an experienced and motivated new colleague to join our Project Management team.
Position: Senior Project manager for international projects
Unit: Department of Project Management and International Affairs
Starting date: January 2019
Application deadline: open until fulfilled
Duties and responsibilities:
- performing the full range of project management tasks of HSSF’s international projects (ERASMUS +)
- Coordinating and supervising the daily work of the project team and our international partner organisations and experts
- Keeping contacts with our partner organisations and suppliers
Ideal cadidates should:
- hold a first degree
- have at least three years of relevant professional experience
- have at least two years of proven and gained project manager experience
- have experience of coordinating multibeneficiary projects
- have an overall knowledge regarding the operation and processes of the EU and its organisatisons, and have a willingness to be involved in sport diplomacy issues
- have excellent English language knowledge
- demonstrate evidence of first-class leadership skills, with the requisite ambition and vision to drive the project participants to achieve project’s mission, objectives and goals
- be able to manage and juggle multiple areas of activity and conflicting demands simultaneously
- have a willingness to travel regularly
- demonstrate a consensual, collegiate and inclusive approach to management
- have strong time management, process management, planning, organisation and prioritisation skills and attention to detail
- have highly effective and persuasive communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with partner organisations and experts of HSSF
- have excellent presentation and networking skills, being prepared to win support for their views through logic, analysis and persuasion, and to challenge constructively the views of other
- have proficient knowledge of MS Office and basic knowledge of Sharepoint applications
We offer a competitive salary that is commensurate with experience as well as a dynamic and international non-profit environment. The initial contract is for 1 year with the strong possibility of renewal.
About HSSF: HSSF is the biggest civil organisation in the fields of youth sport and education in Hungary. In 2012 the Federation extended its mission beyond school sport: HSSF decided to support teachers to implement quality physical education and fitness assessment. In the last four years HSSF became a key actor in shaping EU policy documents and Europe-wide cooperations.
HSSF and its strategic partners have become engaged and determined to elaborate and implement projects that distuinguish themselves by their impact, contribution to policy-making, innovative results and/or creative approach and can be a source of inspiration for others. Key criteria of our projects are quality, relevance and results.